Re: Long links

From: Fraga, Eric
Subject: Re: Long links
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2020 08:03:32 +0000

On Saturday,  4 Jan 2020 at 20:57, Steven Penny wrote:
> But as you can imagine, I dont only work with Org Mode files. I also work with
> Python files, Go, Dart and a number of other types. And none of these other
> types get the wrapping on GitHub.

As it may be.  But maybe I'm missing the point as well.  I do not see
what github's behaviour has to do with org mode's display of links
(angle brackets or not).  Should you be asking github to change?

Your original post simply said you wished to wrap long lines and you
said "Does Org Mode have some way to deal with this?".  Trey gave you
one way: use visual-line-mode (which is also what I use and have done
for years).  His response was on-topic.

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.3-34-g2eee3c