Re: excluding noweb references completely from exports

From: Fraga, Eric
Subject: Re: excluding noweb references completely from exports
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2020 08:11:08 +0000

On Saturday,  4 Jan 2020 at 14:15, David Bremner wrote:
> Any better ideas for how to do this? In case it's not clear, I want
> include files in my tangled output that don't show in the beamer
> export.

Export and tangling are orthogonal to each other and are controlled
independently by their respectively keywords in the src header
lines.  In other words, I am not sure I understand what one has to do
with the other.

Would you please give an example that does not work the way you want it?

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.3-34-g2eee3c