Re: Inline references in noweb?

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: Inline references in noweb?
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2020 12:46:06 -0500

I think this is what you need. I am not sure if you can expand noweb outside a src block, so I use an inline src block to get this.

#+name: required_date
#+BEGIN_SRC text :exports none
Jan 5, 2020
#+END_SRC

In order to engage the flux capacitor, you must set the
  chronometer dial to src_emacs-lisp[:noweb yes :exports results]{"<<required_date>>"} {{{results(=Jan 5\, 2020=)}}}.

#+begin_src conf :noweb yes
date: <<required_date>>
#+end_src

John