Re: Issue with internal directory links

From: Jonathan Fox
Subject: Re: Issue with internal directory links
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2020 22:44:52 -0500

Hello,

Here's a link I'm using:

[[./templates][Templates]]

I think the issue I'm having arises within the `org-open-file' function at the following variable assignment inside a let* _expression_:

(command (mailcap-mime-info mime-type))

In 26.1, the value assigned is `view-mode'. In 27.0.50, the value assigned is "less '%s'".

On Sat, Jan 4, 2020 at 12:58 PM Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

Jonathan Fox <address@hidden> writes:

> When calling `org-open-at-point' with the cursor on an internal link
> to a directory, the directory is not opened in a new dired buffer and
> the following message is printed in the minibuffer:
>
> "Running less path/to/directory...done"

> Expected behavior:
>
> A dired buffer is opened using the directory in the link.

Could you show the link you're using? FWIW, I don't have trouble opening
links to directories.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou