Re: Possible orgalist issue

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: Possible orgalist issue
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2020 09:32:25 +0100

Hello,

Tim Cross <address@hidden> writes:

> Questions:
>
> 1. anyone else seeing this who is using Emacs 27.0.60

It rings a bell. I think someone recently reported something like this.
Unfortunately, I'm not able to reproduce it on Emacs 27.0.50 in Message
mode (which isn't your setup anyway).

> 2. am I loading orgalist correctly?

Probably. I don't think there is a wrong way to load Orgalist package.
It is a very simple library that consists of a single file. Just make
sure you're using latest 1.11 release.

> 3. anyone running latest mu4e (dev version) seeing this?
>
> My suspicion is that it is related to the latest mu4e version, but
> that is really just a guess.

Maybe the backtrace would help understanding the issue.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou