Re: Format of Effort estimates should be mentioned in its Info node

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: Format of Effort estimates should be mentioned in its Info node
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2020 09:41:38 +0100

Hello,

Jean-Christophe Helary <address@hidden>
writes:

>> On Jan 4, 2020, at 14:20, Kisaragi Hiu <address@hidden> wrote:
>>
>> It didn't work for me because I gave it "10m" which actually means 10
>> months, I've realized.
>>
>> Still, Durations as defined by org-duration.el should be described in the
>> manual like how Timestamps are.
>
> This does look like a potential contribution to the package.

I'm not sure would be pertinent to create a whole section for duration
format: these are not quite as ubiquitous as timestamps. However, they
are used here and there so it may be better to add a few words in the
appropriate sections, the main one being obviously "Effort Estimates".

Anyway, patches welcome! :)

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou