Accessing properties in code blocks

From: sergio ruiz
Subject: Accessing properties in code blocks
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2020 15:23:49 -0500

I realized this is related to my previous post, but if i could do this, it would save alot of work.

I would like to access the values of the properties inside the (shell) code block.

Thanks!

* Report section
:PROPERTIES:
:END:

I'd like to have several sections like this. Each section woudl have different values for the same property. They would make different calls to respective url. something like

#+BEGIN_SRC shell
curl <url_property_here>
#+END_SRC

where the result of that call woudl be whatever i get from that running curl on that url.

----
peace,
sergio
photographer, journalist, visionary

Public Key: https://pgp.key-server.io/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x69B08F58923AB3A2
#BitMessage BM-NBaswViL21xqgg9STRJjaJaUoyiNe2dV
https://sergio101.com
http://www.codeandmusic.com
http://www.twitter.com/sergio_101
http://www.facebook.com/sergio101