Re: attachment: link type export to HTML invalid attach dir

From: Gustav Wikström
Subject: Re: attachment: link type export to HTML invalid attach dir
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2020 03:27:33 +0000

Hi!

Thanks for reporting this!

The code is updated on the master branch to make the exporters aware of how to
deal with attachment links. Commit d70db54db for the curious. Basically,
attachment links are expanded into file-links by the exporters now, before
further processing into links in the respective markup language.

Regards
Gustav