Re: export and split orgmode headers into separate md files?

From: Xebar Saram
Subject: Re: export and split orgmode headers into separate md files?
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2020 08:47:56 -0500

Thx Deigo for the detailed answer! Really appreciate it!

i think though it’s a bit over my head as i have limited lisp knowledge :)

Does this export to standard markdown files or leanpub format? Honestly at this stage im willing to export to any flavor of markdown but basic or MMD would work best. Any tips on how i can adjust the code for that?
if not can i just run your code to get a different markdown format? What the main function you run after evaluating the code in emacs?
i apologize in advance for the silly questions :)

thx again