Missing `org-attach-set-inherit' function

From: stardiviner
Subject: Missing `org-attach-set-inherit' function
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2020 15:39:15 +0800

I found the function ~org-attach-set-inherit~ is missing. I noticed it in the
Info
document.

#+begin_quote
     ‘i’ (‘org-attach-set-inherit’)
          Set the ‘ATTACH_DIR_INHERIT’ property, so that children use
          the same directory for attachments as the parent does.
#+end_quote

--
[ stardiviner ]
       I try to make every word tell the meaning what I want to express.

       Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/
       IRC(freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner
       GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3