Re: [O] FW: [RFC] Link-type for attachments, more attach options

From: stardiviner
Subject: Re: [O] FW: [RFC] Link-type for attachments, more attach options
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2020 22:56:19 +0800

stardiviner <address@hidden> writes:

I finally figured out why the link always failed. Because it use wrong variable
which is old filename path. I attached a patch.

--
[ stardiviner ]
       I try to make every word tell the meaning what I want to express.

       Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/
       IRC(freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner
       GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3