Re: Displaying remote images

From: Jack Kamm
Subject: Re: Displaying remote images
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2020 14:17:26 -0800

Hi there,

Apologies for the delay on this. I've now got a more complete patch for
displaying remote images inline. Since downloading many remote images
could potentially hang Emacs on a slow connection, I've added an option
to control whether remote images are displayed. I've also added an
option to cache the remote images by visiting them in Emacs buffers.

The default behavior is not to display remote images, but to issue a
message that references the option that controls remote image display.

Best,
Jack