Re: ob-scheme doesn't support :stdin?

From: Neil Jerram
Subject: Re: ob-scheme doesn't support :stdin?
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 14:39:08 +0000

I have been thinking for a while that it would be great to have some kind of test system for Babel language implementations.  It seems there are lots of possible Babel features, that some languages support and others don't, and it would be good to have more clarity about that situation.

Is there already any testing or support matrix along these lines?

Best wishes,
    Neil