Re: Testimony on how to publish a book using Org-mode

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: Testimony on how to publish a book using Org-mode
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2020 14:20:40 -0500

This sounds pretty interesting. I have been thinking for a while about a
setup for scientific publishing with org-mode. I am curious to learn
more about what they have setup. I will probably spend some time this
spring updating how I do this kind of thing myself.

--
Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F