Re: Testimony on how to publish a book using Org-mode

From: Bob Newell
Subject: Re: Testimony on how to publish a book using Org-mode
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2020 15:08:42 -1000

At first glance this is indeed interesting and I must study it
carefully. Thank you for pointing this out.

I have published quite a number of books (both fiction and
non-fiction) starting with org-mode. Inevitably, though, there
is lots of hand work with LaTeX, and anything to reduce that
will be very welcome.

--
Bob Newell
Honolulu, Hawai`i