LaTeX export failure

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: LaTeX export failure
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2020 10:31:26 -1000

Happy New Year!

Returning to a writing project after a few months absence, I'm no longer able to export the writing project subtree. Here is what I find in *Messages*:

 Wrote /home/dk/Projects/historical-inference/r14c.org
 executing Shell code block...
 Wrote /tmp/babel-j0SOWm/ob-input-aS23DO
 Code block evaluation complete.
match-string-no-properties: Args out of range: #<killed buffer>, 3, 11

The writing project exported without issue on November 7, 2019.

I'm typically using up-to-date org-plus-contrib from Elpa, so suspect my issue is due to a recent change in Org mode.

I don't know how to track down the problem.  Any ideas?

All the best,
Tom
--
Thomas S. Dye