Re: New page https://orgmode.org/worg/donate.html

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: New page https://orgmode.org/worg/donate.html
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2020 11:59:24 +0100

Hi Adam,

Adam Porter <address@hidden> writes:

> FYI, Jonas Bernoulli also maintains a similar page for Emacs in general:
>
> https://github.com/tarsius/elisp-maintainers

I did not know, thanks!

I received approximatively 0 answers to my sollicitation :/

I guess I should try to write private emails to people I think
could be listed here.  Or just don't push it too far.

The thing is, there are ~60K visits on orgmode.org each month
and I would like to expose the donation button more prominently
to boost donations -- but I don't want to boost donations if
donators are not given a choice on who to donate too, that'd
be clearly unfair.

And I find the current statu quo not good.

Let's continue to see what can be done.

--
 Bastien