Re: A new, "org-bullets"-like minor mode

From: D
Subject: Re: A new, "org-bullets"-like minor mode
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2020 21:47:21 +0100

On 01.02.20 21:32, Marco Wahl wrote:
> AFAICS org-bullets is released under GPL3.  Doesn't this mean that you
> can use org-bullets as a base for further development if you leave the
> license intact and also keep the original authors next to your name?

That is correct, I just don't mean to come off as rude making a still
rather derivative mode like that without trying to get the guy's
blessing.  I am likely overthinking the matter.

Would it be appropriate to share the link here? I think it would be
great to get feedback before trying to get it on melpa.

Cheers,

D.