Re: Bug: Scheduling capture with a single line capture template [9.2.4 (

From: Gustavo Barros
Subject: Re: Bug: Scheduling capture with a single line capture template [9.2.4 (9.2.4-10-g3b006f-elpaplus @ /home/gustavo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190715/)]
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2020 08:28:39 -0300

Hi Bastien,

thanks for looking into this.

On Tue, Feb 04 2020, Bastien wrote:

I cannot reproduce this issue with latest stable Org and emacs -q.

Can you check and report if this still needs a fix?

Yes, I can still reproduce this as described in the original report with current version (Org mode version 9.3.2 (9.3.2-24-g5c72d6-elpaplus @ /home/gustavo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200203/)).

As the recipe for the ECM starts with "emacs -Q", I don't know what else I could isolate in my environment.

One possibility I can think of. It's been some time since I reported, but if I recall correctly, the existence of a headline *after* the one in which the capture is being placed was critical to the effect. Rereading the report, it is there in the ECM, but I haven't emphasized this in the analysis. Did you try the recipe with that file structure?

But anyway, if you have any other ideas, I'm at your disposal to try things out and try to pin this further down.

Best,
Gustavo.