Re: [O] MobileOrg and other tools

From: Bob Newell
Subject: Re: [O] MobileOrg and other tools
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2020 06:51:08 -1000

I'm not going to be critical of either MobileOrg or Orgzly, which are
the way to go if you want a dedicated app. But I much prefer going to
the trouble of setting up a Termux environment, which allows Emacs to
run in a very close to native term mode on any Android device.

I combine this with an rsync service and I have my working environment
on two Linux desktops, three Linux laptops and three Android devices,
including my phone.

--
Bob Newell
Honolulu, Hawai`i