Re: Prose with markup needs more line spacing [legibility 5/6]

From: Texas Cyberthal
Subject: Re: Prose with markup needs more line spacing [legibility 5/6]
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2020 10:27:48 +0800

If a noob is using Emacs for prose, he's using Org, or at least he
should be. Those using other modes for prose are probably more
advanced. Regardless of how it defines itself, today Emacs is
primarily an IDE for programmers. So prose-friendly defaults are
specific to Org.

Emacs doesn't need to be noob-friendly everywhere, just noob-friendly
in one location, a "starter zone". Org is what attracts non-techies to
Emacs, for its personal info management features.