Re: [ANN/RFC] org-ql-view-dispatch command

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [ANN/RFC] org-ql-view-dispatch command
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 22:56:35 +0100

Hi Adam,

Adam Porter <address@hidden> writes:

> I've pushed a new feature to org-ql's master branch: a Magit-like view
> dispatcher using Jonas Bernoulli's transient.el library.

It looks really neat!

I wish we could unify at the two main Org dispatch screens, i.e. org
export and org capture selection interfaces.

Transient is not in Emacs, so we cannot use it by default in Org but
would anyone try to provide a transient interface for Org export and
capture interfaces?

--
 Bastien