Re: Powershell scripting with org-babel

From: Jack Kamm
Subject: Re: Powershell scripting with org-babel
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 17:59:52 -0800

Hi Klaus,

MS Window <address@hidden> writes:

> There is no explanation there I should put the configuration. The org-babel
> documentation is too brief for me as beginner to understand.

First, save that file somewhere. Then, in your emacs config, add the
directory containing ob-powershell.el to the `load-path' variable using
the function `add-to-list' [0]. Then, load ob-powershell using
`require'. Finally, add powershell to `org-babel-load-languages'
[1]. Then you should be able to execute powershell babel blocks.

Hope that helps,
Jack

[0] https://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/LoadPath
[1] https://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/languages.html#configure