Re: org-babel strange html print in R

From: Jack Kamm
Subject: Re: org-babel strange html print in R
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2020 07:40:44 -0800

Hi,

stardiviner <address@hidden> writes:

> You should try ~:results value html~. Here is what I got correctly:

Yes, this seems like the best solution for this case.

On the other hand, it would be desirable if ":results output" didn't
mangle the output, due to trying to clean up prompts. There is probably
some corner case out there where this is a more serious issue -- but for
this case, it seems best to just use ":results value html".

I was planning to submit my implementation of ":session :results output"
that avoids the prompt mangling [0], but now I'm leaning towards putting
this off, until a more compelling case arises to justify it.

[0]
https://github.com/jackkamm/ob-session-async/blob/master/lisp/ob-session-async-R.el