Re: Feature request: Radio button option for lists of checkboxes

From: Matus Goljer
Subject: Re: Feature request: Radio button option for lists of checkboxes
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2020 10:27:13 +0100

Thank you both for following up on this! I'm going to add a note to my package that this feature is now built-in and deprecate it.

m.

On Wed, 12 Feb 2020, 08:43 Bastien, <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Phil,

Phil Sainty <address@hidden> writes:

> A nice feature that may be missing from this implementation
> is the ability to mark individual lists as radio-button lists,
> and then have C-c C-c do the right thing contextually.

Good idea, this is now in.

> The syntax John and Matúš used was:
>
> #+attr_org: :radio

I think it should be "#+attr_org: :radio t".

Try "#+attr_org: :radio t" and let me know if it works for you.

> If that's practical to add to the new implementation, I would think
> it would provide the best end-user experience for interacting with
> such lists.

Yes, I find it nice too, thanks again for suggestion this!

Best,

--
 Bastien