Re: Bug: copy-rectangle-to-register problem with org-indent [9.3.5 (9.3.

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: Bug: copy-rectangle-to-register problem with org-indent [9.3.5 (9.3.5-elpa @ ~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200212/)]
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2020 02:05:32 +0100

Hi Hannu,

Hannu Koivisto <address@hidden> writes:

> seems to copy "indentation" in addition to the actual rectangle, even
> if the rectangle is not in the beginning or end of any line.

Well, this is a real problem, but I have no idea how to prevent this
behavior.  I'd be interested if someone finds a solution.

We could also ask on emacs-devel@ whether `copy-rectangle-to-register'
(and friends) should not take care of stripping wrap/line-prefix props
from the copied text.

--
 Bastien