RE: attachment: link type export to HTML invalid attach dir

From: Gustav Wikström
Subject: RE: attachment: link type export to HTML invalid attach dir
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2020 21:11:18 +0000

Hi,

Partial answer for now;

Ah, you mean the reference on line 3216. No, I don't think it can be removed.
And I honestly don't think it should be either. It's there to let attachment
links mirror the peculiarities of file links. It's needed for feature
compatibility. I don't see the issue with that. It's a core link type and it
needs the information. That particular logic doesn't affect the parse tree.
It's there only to give attachment links the same properties as file links.