Re: Bug: org-refile-get-target offers default candidate in duplicity [9.

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: Bug: org-refile-get-target offers default candidate in duplicity [9.2.6 (9.2.6-4-ge30905-elpaplus @ /home/gustavo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191007/)]
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2020 18:58:03 -0700

On 2/16/20, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
> I'm willing to spend as much time as needed on a MCE, but I'm waiting
> for this MCE before interpreting comments on code and possible bugs.

i see.

fyi i was not specifically trying to report a bug or supply an mce.

instead, i was hoping only to contribute to understanding of the code
that is currently mystifying in this thread with a concrete 1-line fix
that wfm that i hoped would jog somebody's ideas to fix any issues
that are under discussion, such as the trailing slashes.

then you asked for more details so i tried to supply what i could.

if that is not useful, apologies for the noise.  i was not in a
position to get into the details, and am not, but i wanted to mention
something that might help.

as it has been many years, and for various reasons, i will not be able
to create an mce for you at this time.  in addition, even if such did
not apply, i have since changed my org refile settings and ido
settings, and cannot use master or recent maint.

i hope that i have not disrupted the thread.  my fix fixed trailing
slashes and duplicates, is all.

--
The Kafka Pandemic

What is misopathy?