Re: Org agenda -- checking for invisible tasks after filtering...

From: Christian Schwarzgruber
Subject: Re: Org agenda -- checking for invisible tasks after filtering...
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 16:49:09 +0100

Hi Bastien,

thank you! That would reduce it to one advice.

However, I would still need to advice the function org-agenda-filter-apply since
it doesn't call `org-agenda-finalize`. Would it make sense to call the hook
org-agenda-finalize-hook at the and of org-agenda-filter-apply or perhaps add a
new hook `org-agenda-filter(-(apply|after))?-hook`? Calling org-agenda-finalize
at the end of org-agenda-filter-apply wont work, because org-agenda-finalize
calls org-agenda-filter-apply, and hence, would result in an infinite
recursion.

org-agenda-filter-remove-all and org-agenda-remove-filter do call
org-agenda-finalize, so this way works.

Thanks Bastien