Re: Bug: org-refile-get-target offers default candidate in duplicity [9.

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: Bug: org-refile-get-target offers default candidate in duplicity [9.2.6 (9.2.6-4-ge30905-elpaplus @ /home/gustavo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20191007/)]
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 23:55:26 +0100

Hi Samuel,

Samuel Wales <address@hidden> writes:

> then you asked for more details so i tried to supply what i could.
>
> if that is not useful, apologies for the noise.

no need to apologize!  Information is always useful.  We may have been
miscommunicating: in general, when I ask for details it means that I'd
like to have enough information to reproduce the bug myself. Sometimes
a formal MCE does the job, sometimes informal recollection does too.

I'll keep your patch in mind for further investigation when I have
some time.

Thanks,

--
 Bastien