Re: Survey: changing a few default settings for Org 9.4

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: Survey: changing a few default settings for Org 9.4
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2020 15:06:34 -0700

in my old version at least, pretty entities talks about utf-8 and \name.

and the option under discussion does not mention pretty entitities.

dunno abou the implementation or any changes since my version,
but i am arguing from empiricism.  the errors are all over the web.  :)

--
The Kafka Pandemic

What is misopathy?
https://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com/2013/10/why-some-diseases-are-wronged.html