Re: Survey: changing a few default settings for Org 9.4

From: Adam Porter
Subject: Re: Survey: changing a few default settings for Org 9.4
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2020 22:07:51 -0600

I generally approve of all of these changes.  However, hiding emphasis
and macro markers can make editing text at the boundaries of emphasized
text non-intuitive, which I can imagine might frustrate some new users,
so that should probably be carefully considered.  The other changes seem
like obvious improvements to me.  :)  Thanks for your work on this,
Bastien!