Re: attachment: link type export to HTML invalid attach dir

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: attachment: link type export to HTML invalid attach dir
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2020 13:58:03 +0100

Hello,

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> Thanks a lot -- feel free to apply it when you think it's okay.

I'd like to hear from Gustav, too, since this affects the changes he
introduced. If you are in a hurry, we can also apply it. Up to you.

> Also, perhaps can you or Gustav suggest a way to test the new feature
> so that we can test this new code?

I don't use the feature. I just tried to avoid introducing regressions.

It is related to how attachments are opened, and exported. I guess
testing should focus on this, in particular export of attached images,
i.e., attachements with an image extension.

> Do you want to do this for 9.4 or can it be done later on?

This can be done later on. I don't have time to work on this. Of course,
if someone wants to do it, that would be great, too.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou