Re: ob-prolog is sick. . .

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: ob-prolog is sick. . .
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2020 10:35:32 +0100

Hi Lawrence,

Lawrence Bottorff <address@hidden> writes:

> Besides the bad karma of listing a Babel language that actually
> doesn't work, I would like to have Prolog working in Babel because I
> get the sense Prolog's stock will slowly rise, mainly due to it being
> the basis of querying graph databases. Prolog and RDF, basically.

I didn't have time to look at ob-prolog.el either.

If you know prolog: it is good opportunity to help the list understand
how prolog block execution works: what is the prolog interpreter known
by ob-prolog.el, how the interpreter is called when executing a block,
what would be the notion of a "session" for prolog blocks, etc.

If we know more about these points above, it will be easier and more
fun to dive into ob-prolog.el to see what can go wrong.

Thanks!

--
 Bastien