Re: ICS agenda export exceeds max-specpdl-size probably because of org-d

From: Karl Voit
Subject: Re: ICS agenda export exceeds max-specpdl-size probably because of org-depend (org-edna same?)
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2020 17:21:46 +0100

* Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi Karl,
>
> Karl Voit <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> So maybe I have to invest a weekend or so to bisect the issue. My
>> gut feeling tells me that I won't like the output somehow.
>
> In the meantime, can you share the values of your org-id-* options?

Easy: I could not find any change of the defaults in my
configuration[1]. So all of them have to be the default values.

[1] https://github.com/novoid/dot-emacs/blob/master/config.org

--
get mail|git|SVN|photos|postings|SMS|phonecalls|RSS|CSV|XML into Org-mode:
Personal Information Management > http://Karl-Voit.at/tags/pim/
Emacs-related > http://Karl-Voit.at/tags/emacs/