Re: Possible to exclude/include tags for agenda custom commands?

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: Possible to exclude/include tags for agenda custom commands?
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2020 10:14:34 +0100

Hi Eric,

Eric Abrahamsen <address@hidden> writes:

> The key is having `org-agenda-sticky' set to t -- this means that we'll
> let-bind buffer-local variables in a buffer where they're already
> set.

thanks for the reproducible example, I was able to get the warning.

You can safely ignore it: when redoing sticky agenda, we need to
let-bind the values as explicitely set in the agenda custom command
(here the org-agenda-tag-filter value) while preparing the agenda
requires the variables to be made local.  I don't see what can be
done and I don't think there hidden bugs lingering around here.

Best,

--
 Bastien