Re: [BUG] Recently master branch commit breaks open file: link

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [BUG] Recently master branch commit breaks open file: link
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2020 13:15:28 +0100

Hi Stardiviner,

stardiviner <address@hidden> writes:

> So I did a git bisect. Found this bad commit caused this problem
> "afd3b04ec * bad ol: Extend open tooling in link parameters".

This will work:

#+begin_src org
[[file:~/Org/Tasks/Computer Todos.org::*厉害的人是怎么分析问题的?][厉害的人是怎么分析问题的?]]
#+end_src

org-store-link used to store the TODO keyword, which was a mistake.

Nicolas fixed this recently, now org-store-link DTRT and C-c C-o on
stored links will work correctly.

IMHO we may have several file links such as yours broken: Nicolas,
do you think the bugfix should be advertized in ORG-NEWS, along with
a helper function to fix file links (ie remove the TODO keyword and
priority cookies)?

--
 Bastien