Re: correct remote path handling

From: Felipe Lema
Subject: Re: correct remote path handling
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2020 22:58:25 -0300

Hey, y'all

I found out that ob-shell was more broken than I thought so I had to upgrade
my sword and get a new shield to fix it.

Tramp support for ob-python and ob-shell look OK now, although still no tests.
I'll wait until this review is done until I start working on the tests. Will
probably take a while because I'm thinking of some cross-section code that
will do the a set of tests (all current? some marked? some new instead?) using
a remote directory.

Using `ssh localhost` should suffice, but should these remote tests be done by
default? It's most likely that everyone running tests will require a
passwordless setup. While I've automatized this for a separate package, it may
be bothersome to someone else (see [1]).

Anyway, I hope the patch file is correct now. I messed up my mirror repo and I
/think/ I got it right.

BTW I just got a mail that FSF papers are approved now.

Gards, Felipe

[1]: https://github.com/FelipeLema/emacs-counsel-gtags/blame/
5d2a8c2c2d358e374a576cf8a3a67f7997a8839b/.travis.yml#L6