Re: How to collapse all LOGBOOKS at once?

From: William Denton
Subject: Re: How to collapse all LOGBOOKS at once?
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2020 23:04:17 -0500 (EST)

On 27 February 2020, Kyle Meyer wrote:

William Denton <address@hidden> writes:

The only thing I really use drawers for is with clock tracking, so for me this
is just about :LOGBOOK: but it could be about other types of drawers, or all
drawers:  is there a way to collapse them all at once?

I'm not aware of a dedicated command that does that, but I think you can
get the behavior you're after by defining a command that calls

 (org-cycle-hide-drawers 'all)

Aha, thanks!  There are probably many betters way to do it, but this works:

;; Use C-c d to close all the open drawers in a file
(defun add-org-close-all-drawers-key ()
  (local-set-key (kbd "C-c d") (lambda () (interactive) (org-cycle-hide-drawers
'all))))
(add-hook 'org-mode-hook 'add-org-close-all-drawers-key)

Bill
--
William Denton :: Toronto, Canada   ---   Listening to Art:
https://listeningtoart.org/