virtual org-mode meetup tomorrow 11am EST

From: John Kitchin
Subject: virtual org-mode meetup tomorrow 11am EST
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2020 09:33:37 -0400

Hi everyone,

I would like to host a virtual org-mode meetup tomorrow. It has been on my mind to do this for a while, but recent events due to the coronavirus have made it more urgent to figure out how to do this! For example, next week we are teaching everything this way. So, tomorrow, I invite you to join my meeting (details below) to chat about org-mode things. If it is a wild success and there are a lot of you, maybe we will try making breakout rooms in the meeting to have small groups on different topics.

The meeting will start at 11amEST and go to 12:30pm.

I am open to any topics for discussion. We could also have short presentations if anyone wants to put one together. We could plan a virtual org-mode conference for another date. We could collaborate in real time on some new feature.  If you have some ideas let me know and I will see what we can do!

I hope to see some of you tomorrow.

Best wishes,

John Kitchin is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://cmu.zoom.us/j/849205716

Meeting ID: 849 205 716

One tap mobile