export org tables to html, configure the borders

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: export org tables to html, configure the borders
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 18:58:32 +0100

Hi

I have the following table

#+begin_src

| Product     | online clases with  pdf | share screen      | whiteboard
        | stability of the connection         |
|-------------+-------------------------+-------------------+---------------------------+-------------------------------------|
| collaborate | yes                     | not with the iPad | yes but
        | disconnects every 30 min            |
|             |                         |                   | big letter
distortion     |                                     |
|             |                         |                   | de delete
function        |                                     |
|             |                         |                   | does not work
properly:   |                                     |
|             |                         |                   | all the text gets
deleted |                                     |
|-------------+-------------------------+-------------------+---------------------------+-------------------------------------|
| Google meet | yes                     | yes with the iPad | there is none
        | disconnects every 5 min once        |
|             |                         |                   |
        | share screen is activated           |
|-------------+-------------------------+-------------------+---------------------------+-------------------------------------|
| zoom        | yes                     | yes with the iPad | decent whiteboard
        | very well, however the free version |
|             |                         |                   |
        | only allows 40 min sessions         |
|-------------+-------------------------+-------------------+---------------------------+-------------------------------------|
#+end_src

Now I would like to export it to html precisely with these vertical
and horizontal borders.

The standard setting of
org-html-table-default-attributes

is
(:border "2" :cellspacing "0" :cellpadding "6" :rules "groups" :frame "hsides")

Which does not insert the borders.

However the setting
(:border "2" :cellspacing "0" :cellpadding "6" :frame "border" :rules "all")

Inserts borders but to many of them, each line gets a horizontal
border, which I don't want.

    1. What is the correct setting

    2. How can I have such a setting locally just for one table?

Thanks and regards

Uwe Brauer