Re: Org-babel-lilypond always renders full pages

From: Oliver Heck
Subject: Re: Org-babel-lilypond always renders full pages
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 06:34:46 +0200

Hi Jonathan,

that works fine. Thank you!

Can I set this as default header somewhere in the org file or will I have to include it to every snippet (I will have a lot of them).

Oliver

On 30.03.20 01:58, Jonathan Gregory wrote:
Hi

On 29 Mar 2020, Oliver Heck <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to use org-babel-lilypond and basically got it running.
But somehow I always get full lilypond pages back instead of a small
snippet.
This is what I have in my org-file:

#+NAME: Lilypond
#+BEGIN_SRC lilypond :file test.png
   \relative c'' { c d e f }
#+END_SRC

I read through the documentation on
https://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/languages/ob-doc-lilypond.html
but cannot find a clue.

Any idea what I am doing wrong here?

Cheers,
Oliver

The lilypond manual suggests using \paper variables to reduce the white
space around the score. In particular, you should set oddFooterMarkup
and oddHeaderMarkup to false.

\paper{
   indent=0\mm
   line-width=120\mm
   oddFooterMarkup=##f
   oddHeaderMarkup=##f
   bookTitleMarkup = ##f
   scoreTitleMarkup = ##f
}

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/usage/lilypond-output-in-other-programs

--
Jonathan

If you are thinking without writing, you only think you are thinking. (Leslie Lamport)