Re: rmarkdown-like production of multiple plots in org

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: rmarkdown-like production of multiple plots in org
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2020 10:02:21 -1000

Aloha Matt,

A guess based on my experience with ggplot2 is that the auto-naming and saving take place in the functions plot2() and plot4(). If so, then calling them from Org mode babel blocks will also get you auto-naming and saving.

I think you're right that you'll need to put each of the plots in its own babel source code block and then set up the html export to your satisfaction. IIUC, these are the prices one pays for working in a system like Org mode which is both language agnostic and export target agnostic. The rmarkdown/rstudio solution is nifty, but it is tied to one language and one export target.

hth,
Tom
--
Thomas S. Dye