Bug: org-archive-subtree-save-file-p results in data loss [9.3.6 (releas

From: No Wayman
Subject: Bug: org-archive-subtree-save-file-p results in data loss [9.3.6 (release_9.3.6-432-g73bd24 @ /home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/)]
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2020 17:53:38 -0400

I'm bumping this because it's bitten me several times.
The default value of 'from-org is not covered in the saving logic in org-archive-subtree:

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2020-03/msg00009.html

I keep notes in Org for development projects. Archiving removes the node from the original file, but does not modify the archive file. Unless I remember about this bug or have patched it on that machine, the data is missed in the commit until I do notice it. I've also had a crash or two where the archive file was not saved because of this.