Re: Org-babel-lilypond always renders full pages

From: stardiviner
Subject: Re: Org-babel-lilypond always renders full pages
Date: Sun, 05 Apr 2020 11:10:29 +0800

Jonathan Gregory <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi
>
> On 02 Apr 2020, stardiviner <address@hidden> wrote:

>> Jonathan Gregory <address@hidden> writes:
>>
>>> Hi

>>> So are all org-babel-default-header-args:LANG custom variables? In the
>>> ob-lilypond.el library the headers are hard-coded.
>>>
>>> [...]
>>
>> Yes, it's hard-coded in that function definition. So setting that header
>> arguments variable will not work at all.
>
> OK, I had a closer look and none of the other libraries set
> org-babel-default-header-args:LANG in the file itself. IOW ob-lilypond
> is the only one that does this, and it does this to allow toggling
> between two modes (basic and arrange) and setting the header args
> relative to the mode used. But there's a cost to resetting
> org-babel-default-header-args:lilypond which is it prevents users from
> making modifications to it.
>
> I'm not sure how to deal with this. Maybe others can chime in.

Can report this bug to ob-lilypond.el maintainer. I have not found any contact
info like email in source code file. Does anyone can get in touch with the
maintainer?

- --
[ stardiviner ]
       I try to make every word tell the meaning what I want to express.

       Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/
       IRC(freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner
       GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3