Re: "Wrong number of arguments: nil, 0" error when exporting a table wit

From: Kyle Meyer
Subject: Re: "Wrong number of arguments: nil, 0" error when exporting a table with caption to ODT
Date: Sun, 05 Apr 2020 05:16:17 +0000

Perl Ancar <address@hidden> writes:

> I tried exporting a document with table that has caption to ODT and it
> failed with this error message:
>
>     OpenDocument export failed: Wrong number of arguments: nil, 0
>
> Sample document:
>
>     #+CAPTION: some caption
>     | row1 |

Trying with the latest release of Org (9.3.6), I exported this without
hitting the above error, so upgrading will likely resolve the issue for
you.

> Any pointer?

If upgrading doesn't work for you (or you'd just like to investigate),
doing "M-x toggle-debug-on-error" and getting a backtrace could be a
good place to start.