RE: [Bug] org-store-link should not insert a document level ID property

From: Gustav Wikström
Subject: RE: [Bug] org-store-link should not insert a document level ID property
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2020 15:50:29 +0000

Hi again,

Patch is attached. It's not applied yet as it doesn't include anything about
user-configuration yet. @Matt Lundin, care to elaborate what you had in mind in
terms of that?

With this patch a link before first headline is stored with the filename (no
path) as description. Following the link does what you'd expect. Tests ran fine
with the patch applied.

Regards
Gustav