Re: Bug: org-agenda-tag-filter-preset not respected [9.3.6 (9.3.6-19-gf3

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: Bug: org-agenda-tag-filter-preset not respected [9.3.6 (9.3.6-19-gf360f9-elpaplus @ /home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/27.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20200302/)]
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2020 18:20:43 +0200

Hello,

Jorge P. de Morais Neto <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi.  I am sorry for insisting, but this bug report is a month old and
> has not been added to <https://orgmode.org/worg/org-issues.html>.

AFAIK, this file is not maintained anymore.

Note that it strength was not the HTML report, but the fact that you
could import the Org counterpart in your agenda files.

> I have just tested and reproduced it with Emacs 27 -- emacs-27 branch,
> snapshot from [2020-04-04 sáb] -- and org-plus-contrib 20200406.
>
> In this situation, is it OK to remind you of the bug every month?

Certainly.

Unfortunately, no one volunteered to fix the issue so far. You may want
to have a look at it, you will certainly get help doing so. Otherwise,
you are welcome to bump the report from time to time.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou