Re: Org-babel-lilypond always renders full pages

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: Org-babel-lilypond always renders full pages
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2020 17:39:10 -0400

stardiviner <address@hidden> writes:

> Can report this bug to ob-lilypond.el maintainer. I have not found any contact
> info like email in source code file. Does anyone can get in touch with the
> maintainer?

Isn't ob-lilypond.el part of Org mode proper (i.e. not contrib)? If
so, this is the place to report bugs for it. The maintainer is the
usual suspects :-) (but I'm sure they would appreciate any help anybody
can offer).

--
Nick

"There are only two hard problems in computer science: cache
invalidation, naming things, and off-by-one errors." -Martin Fowler