#+BEGIN_SRC sh C-c C-c in Windows

From: Neil Cherry
Subject: #+BEGIN_SRC sh C-c C-c in Windows
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2020 08:09:39 -0400

I've searched for a resolution for this but haven't found one. I want to be able
to call a different command shell in Windows. What I keep seeing is that it
can't
find /bin/sh

#+BEGIN_SRC sh :results output
set
#+END_SRC

I would prefer that I can change it to the bash shell in PortableGit.
Also I have no ability to add packages to the machine (other than emacs).
I don't have admin on this machine.

Thanks
--
Linux Home Automation         Neil Cherry       address@hidden
Author of:      Linux Smart Homes For Dummies